Thank you so much for your interest in my designs. So I guess this is where I tell you a little bit about myself? Let’s see….
My name is Sarah…
- I am a daughter, wife, mother, photographer, and designer (not always in that order).
- I have a love for all things color.
- I could spend an entire weekend curled up on the couch watching football.
- I absolutely despise ketchup.
- I have a slight addiction to buying lip gloss and jeans.
- I am constantly changing my hair color.
I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design and Photography. After graduating from college I worked as a Graphic Designer for a local design company, and not too long after the birth of my first daughter in 2001, I moved my focus from graphic design to photography. My photography business, Uniquely You Photography, has been going strong for 6 years. I am recognized in my area for the wondrous color and rich textures displayed in my images, and known for my fresh and fun approach to photographing newborns, kids, and families. Through the years, I have always been drawn to the world of design, and I love the “ooooooohs” and “aaaaaahs” from clients after seeing their products in print for the first time.
As my business grew, so did the requests from fellow photographers who wanted to purchase my designs. The rest is history!
The Uniquely You Design Store offers fresh and modern designs to professional photographers. My style is simple and clean with a pop of color and dash of pattern. Feel free to browse the store and email me with any questions you might have. I can be reached at through the “CONTACT” button above.